? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Shout Out & Thanks

In my research on Sisterlocks I happened across BlaqKofi's blog page. I expected to only gain surface information about Sisterlocks but what I found was much more. Her blog caused me to see the full aspect of what the decision to lock my hair meant, to truly understand that Sisterlocks was not just another hairstyle. I was also inspired by the sisterhood and the support formed between herself the strong positive bloggers posted on her site. I know I run the risk of sounding cheezy but I am a very passionate person and I can't help it so please look passed it. :) These sisters have inspired me to start my own blog... so here I am! If anyone reads this I recommend that they visit BlaqKofi's site and the other sister's posted in her blog list. Just google Sisterlocks-Natural Awakenings I found a wealth of knowledge there. Thank you BlaqKofi and all of the sisters in her blog list you all are truly an inspiration!

0 comments: