? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Hair Story short and sweet

I have a good grade of hair. That is to say that it's pretty managable however I don't know what to do with it in its natural state without adding heat or chemicals to it. So what I would do is wear my hair natural for a while. I could get away with wetting it and putting gel in it to keep my curls from frizzing up. After my hair got too long for me to do that I would put a perm on it. My hair doesn't do too well with perms so as usual it would break off really bad in one spot. I thought that if could just find the right beautician or the right relaxer then my hair would grow just fine but that never seemed to be the case so I would end up cutting all my hair off down to the new growth and start off natural all over again. This cycle was begining again for the fourth time when a friend of my mine told me about Sisterlocks. She had seen a woman at the store with them. As soon as I got the chance I was on the internet researching because my friend had made them sound so beautiful and I must say I was not disappointed with what I had found. Shortly after that I made my appointment to begin my Sisterlocks journey.

0 comments: