? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Year; New Me

One thing I wish to accomplish this year, like so many other people, is a healthier me. I plan to accomplish this by changing my diet and throwing in a little exercise. I don't plan to diet the rest of my life however I do plan to gain enough discipline to continue to practice better eating habits. By making better food choices I know I will feel better and it will assist my hair in growing longer and looking healthy.

0 comments: